Fun things to do in Destin, Florida
Kids Fishing in Destin, Florida
Kid friendly places to fish when traveling with kids to Destin, Florida
2 Hour Kids Fishing Trip in Destin
Cast off for an angling adventure on this 2 Hour Kids Fishing Trip in Destin, Florida. Within minutes of leaving the dock, you will be able to start fishing for several species of seasonal fish on this beginner level fishing trip. Enjoy the gorgeous sights of the scenic bay, including playful and hungry dolphins! Book a fun and interactive Kids Fishing Trip today!
- 2 Hour Kids Fishing Trip in Destin, Florida
- Kid-focused, educational, & interactive experience
- A perfect first time fishing experience for kids
- Hands-on lessons from expert captain & crew
- Awesome trip for kids ages 12 & under
Fishing the Bay - 4 Passenger Kid Friendly Fishing Charter in Destin
Treat the little ones to this family-friendly fishing charter! This kid-focused fishing trip is designed to introduce your children to the excitement of saltwater fishing and the love of the Florida outdoors. Share your love of the open water with your kiddos on this 2 or 3 hour customizable fishing trip. Your experienced captain will take his time explaining the different types of fish and gear. Your kids will have the opportunity to catch some fish and enjoy quality time with their loved ones on the water.
- Great introductory to fishing and boating for children of all ages
- Provides an educational and engaging experience for children
- A family fun catch and release trip
- Choose from a 2 or 3 hour charter
Kid's Fishing Trip with Rolling Tide Charters in Destin
Do you have some little anglers itching to cast a line? Bring them aboard Rolling Tide’s 22 ft Skeeter Bay Boat for a 2 to 4-hour inshore fishing adventure! A comfortable cruise fit for up to 6 passengers, your kids will target and track the biggest, most delicious fish in Northwest Florida! This is typically a “catch and release” educational trip, geared towards young anglers under the age of 8. Conveniently located and always ready to roll, book with Captain Chris today!
- Inshore 2-4hr trip, perfect for families
- Bait, tackle, and fishing license included
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & insured Captain
- No experience necessary, Capt. Chris is happy to teach
- Morning, afternoon and night charters available
Kids Inshore Fishing with Emerald Coast Bay Charters in Destin
Cast off on a one-of-a-kind angling adventure on this Kids Inshore Fishing with Emerald Coast Bay Charters. Destin is known as the Luckiest Fishing Village, not only because of the great fishing but also because of the mesmerizingly charming emerald green waters. Fishing in Destin’s Choctawhatchee Bay is a great option for families and those who do not want to take a long boat ride to catch fish. Book an inshore charter today with Emerald Coast Bay Charters and customize the trip that is right for you. Book a fun and interactive Fishing Charter today!
- Kids Inshore Fishing with Emerald Coast Bay Charters in Destin, Florida
- No experience required, tackle & license included
- A perfect first-time fishing experience for kids
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & insured captain
- Morning & afternoon charters available
- Excellent children 12 & under
Surf Fishing Rod & Reel Package Rental in Destin
Fish shoreside or dockside with your family with this easy Surf Fishing Rod & Reel Package Rental. Everything your family needs to hook a prize-winning catch for dinner, including multiple rods and all the fishing accessories and bait for three solid days of Florida fishing, will be delivered right to you. If you are new at fishing, don’t sweat it as you’ll be provided the basic instruction needed to make sure you are comfortable with the equipment. Take advantage of this worry-free rental package and enjoy reeling in the vacation memories one by one!
- Rod and reel package rentals delivered right to you
- Customizable packages include adult and child-sized rods
- Reel 30A is a one stop shop and give you everything you need to catch fish
- Rental delivery to the 30A and Destin area